Are you having a hard time concentrating? Take a 5-minute break with these articles that will help you get back on track.
Man Gets Engaged to Woman He Travelled 4,000 Miles to Meet After She Liked a Photo of His Chubby Cat
Chubby Cat by Good News Network
The title speaks for itself. Two people have fallen in love over an adorable animal and will marry next year.
By Elizabeth Entenman
This article details over 10 books that are recommended reading this season. This includes new books by Mindy Kaling and Priyanka Chopra Jonas.
On October 9th, in an Italian farm in Pattada, a puppy with naturally green fur was born. Although this rare condition won’t last forever, it is still a rare sight to see.
By Seth Godin
There are no words left spoken that do not matter to another person. Keep in mind what you say and write and why you do it.
By Marie Forleo
Link: article link
Marie Forleo discusses with Rha Goddess her lessons in being true to yourself and finding your calling in life. In addition to the blog post, there is also a video available to watch.
The Poetry Foundation
Poetry Foundation has provided various poems that foster hope and resilience. Choose one or all to read and regain hope and inspiration for writing.
Show Me Some Love
- Refer a client (I’m also working on an awesome referral bonus structure so don’t forget to tell them to drop your name!
- Follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
- Share my website with fellow cool people.
- Read more about Why Every Author Needs a Book Coach.
- Book a discovery call with me to find out how I can help you achieve your goals – and get your book on a shelf!